Monday, March 16, 2015

Revitalizing this old blog

I have been away for far to long, I used this blog primarily as a place to post things when I was pursueing my masters degree.  In the last few months as I would drive home from work I would think about some outlet for my thoughts and then tonight I had a revelation.  I have an old blogger account.

Whether not anyone will read any of this is not the point, to some degree this is a release and a way to commit to writing something at least on a weekly basis.  I remember calling this blog my "Intellectual Pawn Shop".  The name still has validity and maybe someone out there will hear my voice and be motivated, or inspired by something I write....wouldn't that be cool.

I am not going to put my ranting and raving into any kind of category.  I know that to really be successful at stuff like this you should focus on one thing and do it well, as is always the case it is hard for my brain to focus on any one thing.  In the end maybe someone will disagree with something I put on here and a dialog will ensue, knowing the internet the way I know it; it will end in name calling and tears.

I'm here, let the games begin.  

No comments: